abbreviation for
- denial of service, denoting an interruption in an authorized user's access to a computer network, typically one caused with malicious intent
拒绝服务(被授权用户访问计算机网络时的访问中断,多为恶意攻击所造成)
DoS
abbreviation for
- denial of service, denoting an interruption in an authorized user's access to a computer network, typically one caused with malicious intent
拒绝服务(被授权用户访问计算机网络时的访问中断,多为恶意攻击所造成)
DoS
DoS
■Some men would do anything to get out of the war.
一些人在为避免战争而奔波。
■A little of it will not do you any harm.
一点点对你不会有什么坏处。
■Next time don't loll out your tongue out.
下次可别伸出舌头来嘲笑人了。
■You won't make the team if you don't try out.
不参加选拔就不能加入这个队。
■Don't get into such a bother about small matters.
不要为了区区小事而如此焦虑。
■Don't worry over me. I'm all right. I'll get along.
不要为我发愁。我没事,我会干好的。
■Don't make yourself a nuisance to others.
不要做一个令人讨厌的人。
■Don't give away to the public when we will start.
不要向公众泄露我们出发的日期。
■Don't argue with one who is in hot blood.
不要和正在气头上的人争论。
■Don't juggle with your accounts.
不要在你的帐目上搞鬼。
■Don't meddle in other people's affairs.
不要干涉别人的事情。
■Don't poke into my private affairs.
不要干涉我的私事。
■Don't engraft your ideas in other's mind.
不要把你的思想灌输到别人的脑子里。
■Don't leave it where the kids can get at it.
不要把它放在孩子们能拿着的地方。
■Don't waste time on nonessentials.
不要把时间浪费在枝节事情上。
■Don't complain of anybody. This is an act of God.
不要抱怨任何人,这是天意。
■Don't be deluded by appearances.
不要被外表欺骗。
■Don't let the fire go out; there's plenty of wood.
不要让火灭了,有的是木柴。
■Don't go too far afield or we might lose you.
不要走得太远,要不然我们会找不到你的。
■Don't be unduly worried about the exam.
不要过分担心考试的事。
■Serious newspapers do not cater to people's love of scandal.
严肃报纸不去迎合人们对丑闻的爱好。
■Don't buy the first car you see: shop around a bit.
买汽车时别见到一辆就买,多转几家挑一挑。
■How do you explain this strange turn of events?
事情出现这种异常变化,你作何解释?
■I do not want to be in the boss line of fire today.
今天我不想遭到老板的非难。
■From now on I will try to do better.
从现在起我要尽量做得好些。
■He felt ashamed of having done so little work.
他为没做多少工作而感到惭愧。
■How on earth do they manage to rob the bank?
他们到底怎么抢了银行的?
■Do they live all by themselves in that big house?
他们是不是单独住在那座大房子里?
■Do they charge carriage by bulk?
他们是否按体积计算运费?
■It was as much as he could do to pay his way.
他只能做到不负债的地步。
■He can't bring himself to do this dirty job.
他实在不愿意做这件卑鄙的事。
■He keenly felt that he should do something to help.
他强烈地感觉他应当助一臂之力。
■He used to do such work as he could pick up.
他惯常能够找到什么活就干什么活。
■He listed all the things he had to do.
他把自己必须做的事列成表。
■He is unable to do such a difficult job now.
他现在还不能做这样困难的工作。
■His wife had much to do with his bankruptcy.
他的破产和他的妻子很有关系。
■He is on a lone fun run, nothing to do with the race.
他自己跑著玩的,和竞赛无关。
■I don't care a brass farthing where you go.
你上哪儿去,我才不管呢!
■You don't need my say-so to change things.
你不必向我请示可自行做些变动。
■Don't let it weigh on your mind.
你不要因此背包袱。
■I don't wonder you were anxious about their safety.
你为他们的安全着急,我是不奇怪的。
■Do you think you can climb that steep cliff?
你以为你能爬上那座悬崖峭壁吗?
■Do you think Jack could bite in his secret want?
你以为杰克能忍住不说出他藏在心里的欲望吗?
■Do you have to wear a suit at work?
你们上班得穿西装吗?
■All you have to do is learn it by heart.
你只要做的就是把它背出来。
■Don't you feel any shame at having lied to me?
你对我撒谎一点都不觉得羞耻吗?
■How do you react to this modern artist's paintings?
你对这位现代艺术家的画有何评价?
■It's very thoughtful of you to do this for me.
你帮我这个忙真是想得太周到了。
■How do you steal a kiss from a girl like that?
你怎么赢得像那样了不起的女孩的吻的?
■Do you like to see a movie with me?
你想和我去看电影吗?