obligee
[.ɔbli'dʒi:]
n. 权利人, 债权人
n.
1. 【律】权利人; 债权人
2. 受惠而应报答者
obligee
obligee[,ɔbli'dʒi:]n.1.■受惠者2.■【法律】权利人;债权人,债主
obligeeobligee[ˈɔblidʒi:]n.1.■【律】权利人; 债权人; 债主2.■受人施惠者
[ˌɒblɪˈdʒiː]
noun
- (Law)a person to whom another is bound by contract or other legal procedure
(律)权利人;债权人。 比较 obligor
obligee
obligee
■"Judicatory lawsuit is not the only measure that obligee thought fors the time being.
“司法诉讼不是权利人维权的唯一手段。
■In the event, however, of a rise in price, you will oblige us by cable .
万一涨价,请来电告知。
■I'd like to oblige you but I only have but three pictures left.
不是我不愿意为你效劳,实在是底片只剩三张了。
■But if you could oblige me, I should take it as a kindness.
不过你要是肯赏我一个脸,那我就感恩不浅了。
■The organizer of World Expo 2010, Shanghai China shall be an obligee of the world expo logo marks as prescribed in Items (1) through (3) of Article 2 of this Regulation.
中国2010年上海世界博览会组织机构为本条例第二条第(一)、(二)、(三)项规定的世界博览会标志的权利人。
■To oblige idling artists we populate public squares with famous men.
为满足虚度光阴的艺术家我们把名人雕像聚集公共广场。
■The client is the obligee of above property, if this statement is not true, the agent will bear all legal responsibilities.
二、委?人确为申请标的之权利人,如有虚伪不实,本代理人愿负法律责任。
■He could not oblige with either request.
他两个请求都不能满足。
■They were so prone to oblige their neighbours.
他们动辄施点儿小恩小惠给邻居们。
■They would be happy to oblige him on receipt of the reply.
他们将乐意在接到伦敦的回电后满足他的要求。
■The scope of subrogation is limited to the extent of the obligee's right to performance. The necessary expenses for subrogation by the obligee shall be borne by the obligor.
代位权的行使范围以债权人的债权为限。债权人行使代位权的必要费用,由债务人负担。
■One feels compelled to oblige a lady.
任何人都会觉得非对女士亲切不可。
■But the biggest disadvantage is that the sharehoulders abuse the companys character and hurt the interests of the obligee.
但其最大弊端就是股东滥用公司人格损害债权人利益。股东绝对有限责是公司人格被滥用的根本原因。
■I won't oblige you to stay here any longer.
你不必再待在这儿啦。
■If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!
你不逼我,我就揭露它。
■Would you oblige us with a song?
你愿意为我们唱一首歌吗?
■Ask John; he will be pleased to oblige.
你拜托约翰,他会乐於答应。
■Can you oblige me with an umbrella?
你能借我一把雨伞吗?
■Could you oblige me with some money?
你能借点钱给我吗?
■You'd oblige me by keeping your thoughts on the subject to yourself.
你能想着此事将是对我的很大帮助。
■Can you oblige us with a song?
你能给我们唱个歌吗?
■Can you oblige me with a social dance?
你能赏光和我跳段交谊舞吗?
■You will oblige us by doing so.
你这样做会使我们感到高兴。
■Assuring insurance is warrantee (debtor) according to obligee (creditor) requirement, request underwriter assures the insurance of own credence.
保证保险是被保证人(债务人)根据权利人(债权人)的要求,请求保险人担保自己信用的保险。
■A surety bond involves three parties: the surety, the principal, and the obligee; while an insurance contract generally involves two parties: the insurer and the insured.
保证保险涉及保证人、被保证人和权利人三方,而保险合同通常只涉及保险人和被保险人两方。
■Credit insurance is a kind of insurance that shows obligee casts the credit risk that defends debtor to the underwriter.
信用保险是指权利人向保险人投保债务人的信用风险的一种保险。
■Can you oblige me with a match ?
借个火可以吗?
■Could you oblige me with ten yuan?
借十元钱给我好吗?
■Could you oblige me with ten dollars?
借十块钱给我好吗?
■Could you oblige me with 10 pounds?
借我10英镑行吗?
■Upon receipt of the notice of assignment of the obligee's right, the obligor may, in respect of the assignee, avail itself of any defense it has against the assignor.
债务人接到债权转让通知后,债务人对让与人的抗辩,可以向受让人主张。
■Any additional expense incurred by the obligee due to the obligor's advance performance of its obligations shall be borne by the obligor.
债务人提前履行债务给债权人增加的费用,由债务人负担。
■Additional expenses caused to the obligee by advance performance shall be borne by the obligor.
债务人提前履行债务给债权人增加的费用,由债务人负担。
■Additional expenses caused to the obligee by partial performance shall be borne by the obligor.
债务人部分履行债务给债权人增加的费用,由债务人负担。
■Any additional expense incurred by the obligee due to the obligor's partial performance of its obligations shall be borne by the obligor.
债务人部分履行债务给债权人增加的费用,由债务人负担。
■The obligee does not require performance within a reasonable time.
债权人在合理期限内未要求履行。
■The expenses necessary for the obligee to exercise such subrogation rights shall be borne by the obligor.
债权人行使代位权的必要费用,由债务人负担。
■The nece ary expe es for subrogation by the obligee shall be borne by the obligor.
债权人行使撤销权的必要费用,由债务人负担。
■A notice of assignment of rights given by the obligee may not be revoked, except with the consent of the assignee.
债权人转让权利的通知不得撤销,但经受让人同意的除外。
■Article 80 Duty to Notify When Assigning Rights; Revocation of Assignment Subject to Assignee's Consent Where the obligee assigns its rights, it shall notify the obligor.
债权人转让权利的,应当通知债务人。
■Unfeeling, selfish girl! You refuse to oblige me?
冷酷自私的女孩,你不答应我的要求,
■I'll do any thing within reason to oblige.
凡能做到的我都愿效劳。
■The "obligee" as referred to in the preceding Paragraph shall be the lienor, and the occupied chattels shall be the property under lien.
前款规定的债权人为留置权人,占有的动产为留置财产。
■Please oblige me with your presence.
务请光临。
■Oblige us with your presence.
务请出席(赐覆)。
■Please oblige me by turning down the radio.
劳您驾,请替我把收音机音量调低一些。
■Kindly oblige me by opening the door.
劳驾帮我开一下门。
■Would you oblige me by passing me that magazine ?
劳驾把那份杂志递给我好吗?
■Could you oblige me by opening the window?
劳驾把那窗子打开好吗?
■Would you oblige me by cleaning the window?
劳驾替我打开这扇窗户好吗?