donned
■Don' t turn left, walk straight on.
一直向前走,不要向左转。
■Don' t all try to squash into the lift together.
不要一起挤进电梯。
■Don' t be uneasy on my behalf, ie about me.
不要为我担心.
■Don' t stop. Come straight back.
不要停下来。直接(或马上)回来。
■Don' t lie in the sun with your head bare.
不要光着头躺在阳光下。
■Don' t jump to a hasty conclusion.
不要匆匆作出结论。
■Don' t make that infernal noise !
不要发出那种讨厌的闹声!
■Don’t scrawl all over the wall.
不要在墙上乱涂乱画。
■Don' t get cross with me, it wasn' t my fault.
不要对我生气,那不是我的错。
■Don' t discriminate against the coloured races.
不要岐视有色人种。
■Don' t open the door no matter who knocks.
不要开门,不管是谁敲门。
■Don' t splash me : I don' t want to get wet.
不要往我身上溅水,我不想弄湿。
■Don' t forget to comb your hair before you go out !
不要忘记临出门梳梳头!
■Don' t forget to date your cheque.
不要忘记在支票上写上日期.
■Don' t copy from your neighbour !
不要抄袭你邻座的东西!
■Don’t confound public affairs with private ones.
不要把公事与私事混为一谈。
■Don' t expose it to the sunlight.
不要把它暴露在阳光下。
■Don' t mix business with pleasure.
不要把工作和娱乐搀和在一起。
■Don' t rank me among such people.
不要把我与这些人列在一起。
■Don' t make an impertinent remark.
不要提出粗鲁的评语
■Don’t stop the proceedings with idiocy.
不要极端愚蠢地停止进度。
■Don' t be content with such a small success.
不要满足于这样小的成功。
■Don’t use dialogs to report normalcy.
不要用对话框来报告常态内容。
■Don' t always lean on the help of others.
不要老是依靠别人的帮助。
■Don' t let your mind rust during the vacation.
不要让你的脑子在假期里变迟钝。
■Don’t make the user feel stupid.
不要让用户觉到自己很愚笨。
■Don’t make users ask permission.
不要让用户请求允许。
■Don' t mire the wheels of a cart.
不要让车轮陷于泥坑。
■Don' t pursue selfish interests.
不要谋私利。
■Don' t answer ( me ) back ; it' s not polite.
不要跟我顶嘴,这是不礼貌的。
■Don' t hide behind the door. It' s not safe.
不要躲在门后,那不安全。
■Don' t crowd me : give me time to think !
不要逼我: 给我时间让我想想!
■Don' t ask me why I said that, perhaps my na?
不要问我为什么会说那样的话,或许我是天真地想:"太棒了,我只要在周日工作!
■Why don' t you shave off your beard?
为什么你不刮胡子?
■He imagines that people don' t believe him.
他总是认为人们不信任他。
■He donned his gentlemanly attitude.
他摆出他那副绅士派头。
■He is a don of the Cambridge University.
他是剑桥大学的指导教师。
■He donned work clothes and a wicker helmet.
他穿上工作服, 戴上柳条帽。
■He donned his jacket and went out.
他穿上短上衣出去了。
■He' s always punning and I don' t find it funny.
他老是使用双关语, 我觉得很没意思.
■He was scandalled to be a Don Juan.
他被说成个风流浪子。
■He headed to the phone while I donned my rain jacket.
他走向放电话机,我则穿上了防雨外套。
■But they don' t realize one important thing.
但是有一件重要的事他们不明白。
■Don' t bother about answering his letter.
你不必回复他的信。
■You don' t have to worry about rank or pay.
你不必担心军衔和薪金。
■You don' t have to knock just walk in.
你不必敲门--进来就是了.
■You don' t know his address, neither do I.
你不知道他的地址,我也不知道。
■How can I mi you if you don? t go away?
你不离开我怎么能想你呢?(你呢,屏幕前流口水那个!
■Why don' t you exhibit his portrait ?
你为什么不展出他的画像?
■Why don' t you bring you favourite girl along ?
你为什么不带你最喜欢的女儿一块儿来呢?